We are recruiting Matchmakers!!
About COFFEE Matches
COFFEE Matches is new to the market and is gearing up to be a powerful dating agency, taking a seat as market leaders within its niche. The companies’ niche is ‘Singles, with African and Caribbean heritage in the UK’. What we do is make cultural connections. The company has a unique and exciting infrastructure preparing for rapid and steady growth over the coming months & years.
Our mission is to help our clients find the person perfect for them, we also provide a life coaching service for clients. At COFFEE we’re prepared to go above and beyond to ensure our clients achieve their desired outcome in life.
We have both part and full-time opportunities available to join our ambitious, forward thinking and passionate team as a Matchmaker.
You'll be passionate about helping people and about personal development. You will be entrepreneurial minded, and goal orientated. It is vital our team members share COFFEE’s values to ensure the companies personality is always unique, powerful, and consistent in the marketplace. Previous experience is not essential as those with shared ethos and driven personalities will be able to excel in this role.
Core responsibilities as a Matchmaker will include one to all of the below...
- Social Marketing: going on lives on our social media platform, being part of content development and engaging in PR opportunities to promote COFFEE.
- Defining KPIs for productive activity
- Headhunting for potential matches outside of our network
- Assessing compatibility between clients and their potential matches
- Facilitating high quality coaching throughout client’s matchmaking experience
- Generating quality, potential matches from your personal and professional networks, conducting online and offline outreach.
- Screening: Meeting potential matches via video to screen and assess compatibility / interviewing to assess values and attitudes
- Planning and leading singles recruitment/ engagement events
- Coaching and Feedback: Deliver honest and expeditious feedback, dating insights, expert guidance, and constructive tips for your clients and their matches after each date.
To be suited for this role you will...
- Have a ‘growth mindset’ and a commitment to self-development
- Be tech savvy
- Be positive, possess a sense of fun and the ability to inspire and develop
- Be a people’s person
- Possess exceptional natural instincts and be intuitive
- Be a confident communicator
- Be camera confident, comfortable with social media exposure
- Be a great communicator, team-worker and have sound relationship-building skills
- Have dealings and understanding of African and Caribbean communities in the UK
- Have unlimited earning potential!
- Influence and Autonomy over the clientele you work with
- Flexible working schedule
Desired but not essential
- Formal education in communication, psychology, or counselling.
- Relevant courses or certifications in matchmaking, coaching
- Direct experience in matchmaking, coaching, and/or date concierge.
- Deep awareness of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and Behavioural Psychology.
How to get involved
If you think you’re the right person for this role and would like to know more, we would love to hear from you!